Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

Beautiful

That was great. I love how it parodies the Apple "switch" commercials. Keep up the good work!

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

ThIs SuxX0rz!!!!1

d00d tH1s 1S 4 p13c3 0f Sh1t!!!!!!11 j00 suXX0rZ!!!!!

Actually, wasn't too bad. Drawings weren't that great, i think you could draw them better. Other than that, pretty funny. Fuck the blammers d00d!

Brutality Brutality

Me likey

Good job on this one. A lot of the special effects were bad ass. Some of the action seemed kinda sluggish, though, especially for "super warriors". They just seem to casually float around. Other than that, great job.

[ peas ] [ peas ]

If only it were all like this...

That was great! This definitely deserves a spot in the top 10, at least 20. The style was great, the sounds were good, and the movie was funny. By this view point, the 'armed society is a polite society' theory works. He didn't go on a shooting spree, now did he?

This Is Not A Test 6 This Is Not A Test 6

Too much bitching!

I can imagine how Brian James has felt through this whole series. "The movies are to short!" He makes them longer but tries to keep file size down. "The sound sucks!" So he ups the sound. "The file is too big!" Everyone just shut up and let the man work! He doesn't come to your job and rip the spatula out of your hand, now does he? Anyways, keep up the good work, Brian. I can't wait for the next TINAT.

Un-named Skate Video Un-named Skate Video

nice to see this idea finally done in style

I was thinking about making a skate video like this, but never got to it, mostly because of thinking of how much animation i would have to make. You beat me to it, and you did damn good on it too. I might still make that skate video, but rollerblades and skateboards. bladers and skaters can't be enemies any more. We no must pair up against a new enemy: scooters. This is possibly the stupidest fad to come along since pokemon, only they invade skate parks and our favorite skate spots. We must unite and defeat!

Blink 182 Mini Video Blink 182 Mini Video

Whoop-dee-doo

At least you used a song from dude ranch, before they sold out. I'm sure most all Blink fans today are watching this and saying, "is this a new song they did?" Anyways, it was just all movie loops with the finger and a kick added in to try to keep it from looking so bland. This wasn't exactly a movie that would change the way all other movies are made or anything special like that. Good for anyone else, but kind of shitty and uncreative for some company. I wonder when someone like icebox is gonna jump on the bandwagon and submit a movie to the portal?

Lunch Break Lunch Break

That was pretty strange

The lego man idea was pretty funny. The graphics and sound were good. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this.

B&G - Asses of Politics B&G - Asses of Politics

This is classic!

That's one of the funniest things i've seen for a while! movies with a funny song in them are typically lame, but not when the animation is funny too! The animation was very well done(some of it was done with tweens, it looked cool, but the frame by frame look might have made it look more like a terence and phillip cartoon with the rough animation. I liked how you threw in different issues over the candidates too (bush getting drunk and electrocution, gore "inventing" the internet and kissing his wife on tv). Nice job, hope to see more soon.

Dont kill the ninja Dont kill the ninja

Not bad, not bad at all...

This was pretty good. The drawings weren't really great, but the animation looked great. it was smooth and fast paced. Loops were pretty cool. By the way, if you read this, can you e-mail me telling me who the artists were that you got the loops from, especially the first.