Music-Box-2000(v.1.1) Music-Box-2000(v.1.1)

This has already been done

This idea's already been used(rat deejay) and this version wasn't done very well. You need some way to stop the loop. Also i have the same program that you got these loops from(dance e-jay) and it knowing that makes this seem even more unoriginal.

RE-tards RE-tards

How could anyone vote this badly?

This is a masterpiece! The graphics, sound, twisting plot, drama, everything's there! This movie is an absolute rollercoaster ride for the eyes! perfect 10!

IDT-Fight 1 IDT-Fight 1

Well worth the wait

I was starting to think this was one of those movies where the creator likes it, but then loses his intrest in it later, and i wasn't really expecting you to make this. Well, the wait was damn well worth it. You came through with great graphics, and an overall good movie. I don't have any major complaints, just a little lag in sound effects(which is likely my computer's fault, slow piece of shit). Can't wait for the next one!

stOned stupid stOned stupid

Not bad, but not real good either

I like the way the eyes follow the cursor, and te loop is awesome. But this didn't seem like that good of an idea. We already have beep me jesus, and Borris the suicidal monkey at slit finger. If you make anything else, i'm sure it'll rock.

Adventures of Punk Guy Adventures of Punk Guy

Well, not too bad for your first

Constructive critisism, alright. How about make it so when you hit the pigs, they take damage. go to the flash help to learn how to do this. Maybe better drawing. just draw freehand with the ink setting on the pencil tool and just smooth it all out when you're done. Or if you're like me and can draw halfway good on paper but not with a friggin' mouse, draw the characters on paper, scan it, put it in flash, then trace you're drawing.

Portal Trivia Portal Trivia

Good idea, shitty execution

This is a good idea, but why did you do it so half-assed? spelling mistakes are everywhere, and the graphics suck. One of the questions is pretty unclear. In the horny scarecrow, he says if i only had a DING, not dane, and that's not the only one like that. and maybe a few more sound and special effects.

Hit the Dump v1.2 Hit the Dump v1.2

This is fun!

This game is funny! I can't decide which i like better, punching him, drowning him, or electrocuting him. I love the way he looks like hitler when you electrocute him! But can there be a button to shut off that goddamn loop? i've been listening to it while writing this review and it's driving me nuts!