Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

Beautiful

That was great. I love how it parodies the Apple "switch" commercials. Keep up the good work!

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

ThIs SuxX0rz!!!!1

d00d tH1s 1S 4 p13c3 0f Sh1t!!!!!!11 j00 suXX0rZ!!!!!

Actually, wasn't too bad. Drawings weren't that great, i think you could draw them better. Other than that, pretty funny. Fuck the blammers d00d!

Brutality Brutality

Me likey

Good job on this one. A lot of the special effects were bad ass. Some of the action seemed kinda sluggish, though, especially for "super warriors". They just seem to casually float around. Other than that, great job.

Music-Box-2000(v.1.1) Music-Box-2000(v.1.1)

This has already been done

This idea's already been used(rat deejay) and this version wasn't done very well. You need some way to stop the loop. Also i have the same program that you got these loops from(dance e-jay) and it knowing that makes this seem even more unoriginal.

RE-tards RE-tards

How could anyone vote this badly?

This is a masterpiece! The graphics, sound, twisting plot, drama, everything's there! This movie is an absolute rollercoaster ride for the eyes! perfect 10!

IDT-Fight 1 IDT-Fight 1

Well worth the wait

I was starting to think this was one of those movies where the creator likes it, but then loses his intrest in it later, and i wasn't really expecting you to make this. Well, the wait was damn well worth it. You came through with great graphics, and an overall good movie. I don't have any major complaints, just a little lag in sound effects(which is likely my computer's fault, slow piece of shit). Can't wait for the next one!